Interviewer J.D. Hillard Oct 17, 2014
1) What experiences will affect your approach as city council member
Click to hear Ed's on-line
2) What issues do you believe are critical for the city of Monterey and what would you do about them if you
3) What can you say about working with other council members to
ensure an effective city council
4) How will you promote responsible land use and how should the city’s water supply planning proceed from
5) How do you hope people will think of Monterey in the future?
Calendar of Events
Dates Ed will attend a function:
- Candidate Forum for City Council Candidates Deer Flats Park, Fishermen Flats and Monterey Woods Homeowners Associations, Oct 13th at 7:00pm at
the Living Hope Church, Josselyn Canyon and Hwy 68.
- Monterey County Hospitality Association, candidate's luncheon: Oct 14th Noon at Peppoli restaurant at Spanish Bay.
- Ed Smith Fundraiser Mixer event, Turn 12 Restaurant Oct 15th 5:00pm to 7:00pm, located at the corner of Tyler and East Franklin downtown Monterey, parking across the street at the West
Ed and supporters at Colton Hall Kick Off
Monterey Herald news article:
Click to read full