I AM RUNNING for RE-ELECTION.
Mark your Calendars Vote November 6th 2018
Ed's annoiuncment in the Monterey County Herald
Re-Elect Ed Smith
- Life-long Monterey Peninsula resident who understands the Issues
- Small business owner, experienced and knowledgeable
- Character and strong reputation with years of service
- Will be fiscally conservative without stopping economic progress
- Will bring a balanced approach and work towards consensus
- A lifetime of service and community involvement
HONORING OUR PAST, LEADING OUR FUTURE
I will have a keen focus and attention to detail on City services, financial stability and on policies that promote sound common sense approaches to community needs. I will provide leadership, experience and character, and offer solutions to our issues by working with all council members and staff. Our awesome community and residents deserve the best from their elected council members and as an incumbant I am committed to continue to provide that.
I will focus on:
"Let's Make Monterey Even Better"!
CONTINUE TO UPGRADE NEIGHBORHOODS & REPAIRING STREETS
NEIGHBORHOOD and BUSINESS SECURITY & QUALITY OF LIFE
WATER SOLUTIONS - WORKING REGIONAL FOR LONG TERM
PROVIDING EXPERIENCE & LEADERSHIP ON THE COUNCIL
CONTINUE BEING FISCALLY CONSERATIVE & FOCUSSED ON SERVICE and RESPONSIVNESS
Let's Make Monterey Even Better!
If you need a sign, buttons or material send us an email at Contact Ed. Share the news with your Monterey Voters!
YES I AM RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION
NEXT ELECTION IS NOVEMBER 6, 2018
Send me an email at Ed@EdSmithMontereyCouncil.com or call me at 601-5013
Also reach me through the Contact Page
Send a message using our Online Form